jueves, 7 de junio de 2012


Music loving: The kooks

A pesar de haber descubierto a este grupo hace un año aproximadamente,ahora es cuando me gusta más. Su nuevo disco, "Junk of the heart" me parece buenísimo, todas las canciones. Es un grupo que transmite positividad y alegría. Para l@s interesad@os , tocan en septiembre en el DCode festival, junto a grupos como The Killers, o Justice.
Los recomiendo, espero que os gusten!

I´ve known this band for a year, but it is now when I´m loving them most. A friend has given me their last album, "Junk of the heart", and I love each and every song in it. They are so positive that everytime I hear a song I can´t help smiling. They will be playing here in Madrid in the DCode festival, among with bands such as The Killers or Justice. Hope you check them out, and like them!

P.D: Decirme que otors grupos os gustan a través de un comentario!
P.S: Please, let me know what other groups you like listening to.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario